Sperry New Holland 975 Combine Service Manual
- Covers Sperry New Holland 975 Combine
- P/N 40097510
- 282 pages
- Downloadable PDF format
- Bookmarked, searchable, printable
- 62mb file size
- Works with Windows/Mac/Tablet/Mobile
The Sperry New Holland 975 service manual includes specifications, step-by-step instructions and accurate illustrations to aid mechanics with mechanical, electrical or hydraulic repairs. The complete service manual was carefully reproduced from the original dealer manual into a digital PDF format and is a must for mechanics repairing or rebuilding the combine to the manufacturer’s standards.
Latest edition. Engine repair manual sold separately.
- Steering Platform
- Steering And Rear Axle
- Ground Speed Variator
- Brakes And Parking Brake
- Clutch And Gearbox
- Wheels And Tires
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Electrical Equipment
- Accessories For Engine Power Band Tensioner And Unloading Auger Clutch
- Removal And Attachment Of Header And Straw Elevator
- Knife And Knife Drive
- Feeding Auger
- Reel And Variable Reel Drive
- Straw Elevator, Top And Lower Shaft
- Slip Clutches On Header
- Drum And Revolution Counter, Concave With Stone Trap
- Drum And Beater Speed Variator
- Eccentric Shaft
- Collecting Pan And Shaker Shoe
- Strawwalkers, Strawwalker Shafts And Curtain Behind Beater
- Grain- And Tailings Elevators With Augers
- Graintank And Unloading System
- Special Tools
Need more information on this product?
If you have any questions regarding this manual, please contact us and reference the title or SKU.
There are no reviews yet.