Fiat Allis 65 Motor Grader Operation & Maintenance Manual
- Covers Fiat Allis 65 Motor Grader
- Gas and Diesel Models
- S/N 24A00201 & up, 75Y00201 & up
- P/N 70677548
- 84 pages
- Downloadable PDF format
- Bookmarked, searchable, printable
- Works with Windows/Mac/Tablet/Mobile
The Fiat Allis 65 Motor Grader Operation & Maintenance Manual contains detailed operating instructions, maintenance tables and other important information for the owner. The complete operator’s manual was carefully reproduced from the original and is a must for owners/operators of the motor grader. The Operator’s Manual is also referred to as the owner’s handbook. View the operator’s manual on your computer/tablet or print off pages as needed.
Topics in the Fiat Allis 65 Motor Grader Operation & Maintenance Manual:
- General Specifications
- Serial Number Location
- Fuel Specifications and Storage
- Lubricant Specifications
- Engine Crankcase Lubricating Oil Recommendations
- Preparation For Use
- Preparation For Storage
- Lubrication and Service Guide
- Lubrication and Service Instruction
- Periodic Services and Adjustments
- Operating Controls and Instruments
- Operating Instructions
- Engine Cooling System
- Engine Lubrication System
- Fuel System
- Electrical System
- Air Cleaner
- Engine Control Linkage
- Engine Clutch
- Transmission and Rear Axle
- Steering System
- Moldboard, Drawbar, and Circle Adjustments
- Hydraulic System
- Front Wheel Alignment and Tires
How does this work?
After purchasing this manual through our secure checkout, a download link will be sent to the email address you specify. You have up to 90 days to retrieve and save the file to your computer for permanent viewing.
Can you provide a printed copy?
Sorry, we only offer digital downloads. No printed copy will be included with your purchase, however all digital manuals are printable if you wish to do so yourself.
Need more information on this product?
If you have any questions regarding this manual, please contact us and reference the title or SKU.