Cummins KT 1150 Engine Service Manual
- Covers Cummins KT, KTA, KTA-C, KTTA (K19) 1150 c.i. industrial diesel engines
- 713 pages
- Downloadable PDF format
- Bookmarked, searchable, printable
- 41mb file size
- Works with Windows/Mac/Tablet/Mobile
The Cummins KT 1150 service manual includes specifications, step-by-step instructions and accurate illustrations to aid mechanics with engine troubleshooting and repair. The complete service manual was carefully reproduced into a high resolution digital format from the original dealer manual and is a must for mechanics repairing, servicing or repairing the engine to the manufacturer’s standards.
Dated 1986. PT fuel system and turbocharger rebuild manuals sold separately. Other component literature may be required.
- Engine and System Identification
- Troubleshooting and Checks
- Cylinder Head
- Cylinder Block and Liner
- Pistons and Rods
- Gears and Housing
- Pulleys and Drive
- Cooling System
- Oiling System
- Exhaust, Turbocharger, Aftercooler
- Air Compressor
- Fuel System – Removal and Installation, Checks
- Battery, Starter and Alternator
- Engine Testing (In Chassis)
- Engine Remove/Install
- Engine Specifications
- Torque Specs and Clearance Data
- And More…
Need more information on this product?
If you have any questions regarding this manual, please contact us and reference the title or SKU.