Allis Chalmers D262 Engine Service Manual
- Covers Allis Chalmers D262 Diesel Engine
- P/N 70667141
- 191 pages
- Downloadable PDF format
- Bookmarked, searchable, printable
- 18mb file size
- Works with Windows/Mac/Tablet/Mobile
The Allis Chalmers D262 Engine Service Manual PDF includes specifications, step-by-step instructions and accurate photos/illustrations to aid mechanics with engine service and overhaul. The 6-cylinder naturally aspirated AC (Buda) D262 engine was used in a variety of agricultural and industrial equipment. The complete service manual was carefully reproduced into digital format from the original dealer manual and is a must for mechanics repairing the engine to the manufacturer’s standards.
Latest edition, dated 1990.
- Engine Description and Specifications
- Cooling System
- Electrical System
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection Pump and Governor
- Injection Nozzle – Holder Assembly
- Air Cleaner and Intake and Exhaust Manifolds
- Valves, Valve Operating Mechanism, and Cylinder Head
- Front End and Gear Train
- Flywheel and Ring Gear, Adapter Plate and Crankshaft Rear Oil Seal
- Lubricating System
- Camshaft, Camshaft Bearings, and Valve Lifters
- Pistons, Piston Rings, Connecting Rods, and Connecting Rod Bearings
- Crankshaft and Crankshaft Gear, Main Bearings, and Main Bearing Caps
- Cylinder Block and Cylinder Sleeves
- Engine Removal and Installation
- Engine Disassembly and Assembly
- Fits and Tolerances, Torque Specs, and Stud Gauge Heights
- Service Tools
Need more information on this product?
If you have any questions regarding this manual, please contact us and reference the title or SKU.