Case 780 Tractor Loader Backhoe Service Manual
- Covers 1971-1981 Case 780 Tractor Loader Backhoe
- P/N 9-71439
- 808 pages
- Downloadable PDF format
- Works with Windows/Mac/Tablet/Mobile
The Case 780 Tractor Loader Backhoe Service Manual includes specifications, step-by-step instructions and accurate illustrations to aid mechanics with any mechanical, electrical or hydraulic repairs. The complete service manual was carefully reproduced from the original dealer manual and is a must for mechanics repairing or rebuilding the backhoe loader to the manufacturer’s standards. This service manual is also referred to as the shop manual or repair manual. View the service manual on your computer or print off pages as needed.
Topics in the Case 780 Tractor Loader Backhoe Service Manual:
- Maintenance and Lubrication
- General Engine Specifications
- Detailed Engine Specifications
- General Engine Service and Removal
- Engine Air Cleaner
- Air Cleaner Installation, Turbocharged Engine
- Engine Diagnosis
- Engine Tuneup
- Cylinder Head, Valve Train, and Camshaft
- Cylinder Block, Sleeves, Pistons and Rods
- Crankshaft, Main Bearings, Flywheel and Oil Seal Replacement
- Lubrication System
- Cooling System
- Turbocharger Failure Analysis
- Electric Fuel Pump
- Fuel Tank and Fuel Lines
- Fuel System and Filters
- Robert Bosch Fuel Injection Pump
- Roosa Master Fuel Injectors
- Hydraulic System Flowmeter Tests and Pressure Checks (All Machines)
- Loader/Backhoe Hydraulic System
- Loader Hydraulic Diagram After SN 5500550, Backhoe Hydraulic Diagram and Installations, Loader Control Valve, Dipper Extension Cylinder
- Backhoe Control Valve
- Backhoe Basic Hydraulic Installation and Control Levers
- Steering Hydraulic System
- Front Axle
- Clark Transmission Maintenance and Service Manual, HR28000 Series, 2 Speed
- Clark Transmission Maintenance and Service Manual Supplement, To Be Used in Conjunction with the HR28000 Series, 2 Speed Maintenance and Service Manual
- General Transmission Service and Removal
- Differential, Planetaries and Drive Shaft
- Differential and Planetaries (Tractor SN 5500354 and After, Except 5500426 thru 5500439)
- Brake System Diagram/Operation
- Brake System
- Electrical System
- Wiring Diagram, Trouble Shooting the Starting and Charging Circuits, A15485 and R26136 Starters, Ether Injector Starting Aid
- Loader Exploded Views, Return-To-Dig, Anti-Rollback, SN 5500550 and After
- Boom Lock, Dipper Extension, Hydraulic Installations with SN 5500550 and After, Backhoe Controls with SN 5500166 and After and SN 5500155 and 5500162
- Rollover Protective Structure
Example from one of our manuals (actual manual contents may vary):
How does this work?
After purchasing this manual through our secure checkout, a download link will be sent to the email address you specify. You have up to 90 days to retrieve and save the file to your computer for permanent viewing.
Can you provide a printed copy?
Sorry, we only offer digital downloads. No printed copy will be included with your purchase, however all digital manuals are printable if you wish to do so yourself.
Need more information on this product?
If you have any questions regarding this manual, please contact us and reference the title or SKU.